reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Saturday gathering Empty
PostSubject: Saturday gathering   Saturday gathering Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 am

There will be a saturday gathering tomorrow.

I suggest more HC practice training and maybe some Hardcore gang matches. I also wouldn't mind doing that landgrab thing with a group of people. Jess, do u have one of the Wild Bunchers PSN? If so, if they're on tomorrow, we could invite them to the HC free roam to do the landgrab thing. Nothing official, just a friendly fight between two expert aim clans. Razz

Hope to see anybody else besides Jess and Brian tomorrow, otherwise i have to do some more account deleting to do tomorrow. affraid

Your devoted leader. geek

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

Saturday gathering Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering   Saturday gathering Icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:27 pm

i will be there. i could ask a couple of them but they like to do land grabs with melee weapons only and not team based. also i did cancel with them, and rich told me to get at least 5 people together FOR SURE before we do anything. they dont care if we ask other people from other clans to join us against them. but i did tell him we will get more before we ever battle them....they did tell me to just have us join hc pvp anytime for friendly random matches...but thats the case anyhow.
i say we forget about the wild bunch till we get more dedicated players, what do you say about getting a couple allies first too to help out?
and i can say it will probly be only us 3. brian is a busy guy and he does check the forum, on weekends im pretty sure he is always down to play whatever...he is more of an in game guy...i have no problems with that. ealier today, brian and i played a few hc pvp together...we whooped some ass for the most part. there was one session we did get our asses handed to us, but we are getting alot better...we just need to keep at it.
Back to top Go down

Saturday gathering
Page 1 of 1