reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Report from the battle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Report from the battle Empty
PostSubject: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:54 am

Well, tonight we had our clan battle against the lawmen.

I feel the need to report what happened, and for those who didn't make it.

We suppose to had 4 matches in Torque Madera and 4 in Tumble Weed, but we never made it to Tumble Weed.

First match, Lawmen won fair and square, altough there was a lot disruptence from the remaining lawmen who wheren't batteling. We where with 4, they 8. I knew right from the beginning this was not gonna work and they made a point to Jess that they didn't want to part with any other lawmen on the posse, so they won the first match. Second match me and the boys whent inside the ruïnes and we where doing good. I think at some point me and Jess where still in the fight when i noticed that a lot of the lawmen guys (who where out of the game) where running around at places where they shouldn't be. At one point i heard Jess say he was attacked by an outside lawmen player.

So, i decided to end the match because this was not goin anywhere and they where cheating, obvious. The match ended and one of the lawmen, Brad, started to attack me on sight, so the free fight started and we start kicking their asses. They left the free roam one by one.

I wanted to do a clan battle the honest way, but they chose to cheat there way to victory and i was not gonna stand for it.

Tonight i felt to be very proud to be a Vagabond...and not a Lawmen.

I'm very proud of you guys, you did very good.

@Cat

Sorry you couldn't participate, i know you wanted a piece of this.

@Umbrells

You have to fix your connection setting, this is not working.

@Jack

I invited you but apperently you could not connect either.

@Jess, Chriz and Brian

Great fight today you guys did great. cheers

This clan battle will go in the books as a victory. Their cheating is equal to forfeiting the match.

Thanks to all of you. I had a great time.

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:37 pm

Yes, true. VAGABONDS FOR LIFE
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:24 pm

that place is hard to attack no matter who you are. defence was easy. durring the first match when we were attacking, i got tired of the mexican standoff pretty quick. i kept shooting the two closest guys but they were smart enough to take one shot then hide till their life was back to 100%. they cleared the tnt before the match too, i didnt think they would, lol.
durring the second match when we were defending, brian and chris got one kill each pretty quick. ronny got a kill not too long after that and i realized we were gonna take it. they had one guy left and as he was hiding, one of their guys started to shoot at myself and ronny and he was out of the match. the funny thing was that i seen him sneak around by himself and seen him pointing his gun in my direction but i gave him the bennifit of the doubt. when their only guy left was just sitting their hiding behind a rock, i got shot by the other guy who was out....really nice! when i asked what the fuck he was doing one of em got me and i spawed right next to the dead guy who was pointing his rifle at ronny popping off a shot every couple seconds. everyone who was out of the game was going nuts...shooting at each other, i dont find anything wrong with that. i do find something wrong with one of those douches who was out of the game shooting at myself and ronny and we were still in the match. after that we all just started to shoot each other till they all left...accept for one guy. the way they were acting before we started and the way vlad was acting twards ronny on the forums...had to suspect something like this was gonna happen.
im gonna be playing alot of hard core now. its so much better and after that match it just makes too much sence.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 6:36 pm

PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ME UNTIL YOU'VE READ THIS, THIS IS IMPORTANT.

Alright, i've read most of what you wrote here. I am not gonna be swearing or anything like that, let me be diplomatic about it and issue a few pointers:

1) There were 6 of us, not 8. You yourself said it is going to be 6v6 so i brought 6 guys with me, however only 4 of you managed to come to our session, so i had to compromise, and i think what i did was fair (2 guys left out, one of them swaps over each game).

2) We won the first match fair, true, it was 4v4 and i didnt notice any disturbances on the battlefield except the birds.

3) Now, about the second match. I think you are referring to when Cassiano appeared on the battlefield. That was when only me and you were left in the fight, Ronny. He couldnt have appeared there randomly because then he would have to walk there himself. I saw what happened with my own eyes - one of your guys either blew him up, or killed him, i dont know, but i saw it on the screen. So he respawned in the middle there. I dont think it is correct in blaming only us, because when i disconnected and reconnected back, i was killed by "thegross" twice when i was trying to run back to where i was. That's not fair either, is it? Both of our teams went nuts. The guy that started shooting everyone at the end was Brad, i agree with you guys, i dont know what the hell he was doing. My mic was off so i couldnt tell him to stop. I would also like to point out that when Ronny finished the match, i was killed once by someone on the battlefield, and then twice by Jess, even though i was just standing doing nothing on the hill.

4) We won the first match, the second match can be counted as a DRAW because we had the equal amount of players left (one on each team). Was the match chaotic? Yes. Did we forfeit? NO. I would like to remind you that your team was about 30-40 minutes late, and you have only 4 people instead of 6.

Of course you will count it as a win for yourself, but that's just wrong, you didnt win anything.

This will be one of my last messages here, i will not accept any more clan battle offers from RDV and i hope we dont cross paths in the future at all.

Take care, all of you. I will be seeing you around.

- Vlad, aka burningskull96

Red Dead Lawmen.

PS. I was told by one of our guys that when i already left, Ronny started calling us "Jerks" and "Stupid kids" whenevr they killed him. Hmmmmmmm.......... wow.

Last edited by RDL_Attempt_2 on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegross_1
PS3 Co-leader
PS3 Co-leader
thegross_1

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:02 pm

"Thegross" would have killed your "posse" a lot more, but sadly you guys left Sad; I wanted to raise my K/d ratio. Since killing you guys was that easy Smile... I hope I do see you guys around some, I need a little confidence boost from time to time.

Thanks again,

"Thegross" Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:20 pm

That's totally why i killed you in the first match and you died in the second match, right? Wink

Woops.

Back to top Go down
thegross_1
PS3 Co-leader
PS3 Co-leader
thegross_1

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:32 pm

I guess we should look into you actually killing me; first, you need controlled settings like the ones we played in today to cover up your limited skills...ouch! WE all saw how your posse handled a real fight... THEY GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED! Second, I think it is funny how you are bragging about one kill ( maybe I should brag about getting public enemy, and how I also got another 5 kill streak) and oh BTW, I kicked your posses' ass while on expert...That has to hurt a little... IT is okay, like you said, you don't have to worry about facing us in a posse battle again... LUcky for you Smile But anytime you guys feel like trying me again, just add me. I will glady take on however many you want to bring; If not that, I really hope I run into you guys. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Haha, keep writing, im enjoying all this with a laugh Wink

You guys shoudnt be on RDR - you should be comedians, i swear! Very Happy

blablabla - the fact remains - we beat you. End of.

headbannger
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:44 pm

i would like to get on another clans forum and knit pick and point out and have a tight ass about....blah blah blah....
thats so weak

@vlad, your a nut burger
one of your guys, who was out, was shooting at our live guys...enough said. ohh and your gonna see us around?....one of our guys was using expert aim, he ran over your whole team when they were trying to kill him using normal aim.
your clan should accept a hard core match against us....

Last edited by jess311420 on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thegross_1
PS3 Co-leader
PS3 Co-leader
thegross_1

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 7:55 pm

I was laughing as well, when I was going thru your team like they were nothing... *sniggers* I just cracked up thinking about it. I think it is funny that you guys are even considered a posse, and to have someone like you as a leader, that is even funnier. IT is a good thing Ronni left when he did... You guys have went to hell. Go on your little patrols and stay away from the big boys little guy Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Yeah, gang up on me like real mature adults do Wink

I dont even care what you say lol, last thing i wanna do is listen to you. You trolls better go back under your bridge and stay there.

This is gonna be my last message here, fortunately. I say 'fortunately' because i cant stand staying any longer in this so-called "forum" and "clan".

Oh, and one more thing before i go:

thepyroarcher wrote:
but ill be around to kick lawmen ass for atleast one game!!
thepyroarcher wrote:
thats what they do, their pathetic, but alas, we have won this battle, and come tomorrow we shall win the war too!
thepyroarcher wrote:
and let them taste vegabond and lead and gold bullets on saturday.

Im sorry Cat, but you weren't even there yesterday, were you? Very Happy The bark is bigger than the bite? Yep.

Yes! I am finally getting out of here, it feels like im degrading here. Oh and dont bother straining your poor arm muscles on writing shit about me, i wont even read it, so why dont you shove your opinion somewhere else.

Byebye! I would wish you good luck, but i wouldnt want to tell a lie, would i? Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 10:14 pm

actually i was having trouble connecting, even todd from the lawmen couldnt connect to me because at one point i tried to access the game through him, so shut your mouth, no more lawmen on vegabonds site!! the only lawman that should be allowed is todd as he is mature enough, the rest of the lawmen are idiots.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:50 pm

I'm here as per Cat's request. Although Vlad is dead set on us not ever crossing paths again, it should be useful to have a neutral Lawman here who can relay any messages between the clans. If you are okay with this, great, just PM me anything you want me to pass across. If not, let me know and I'll stay off the forums.

Have to say I'm disappointed with the lack of decorum of my fellow clan mates. I thought we were more professional than this.

Regards,

Red-Fox74
Co-Leader of Red Dead Lawmen
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:23 am

Red-Fox74 wrote:
Red-Fox74
Co-Leader of Red Dead Lawmen

good to see u been promoted todd! Very Happy i believe a belated well done is in order! cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:59 am

Thank you, Cat!

"Please inform Cat who promoted you, just so she knows she is not the only person in this world who see's a good Leader in you, Todd!" -Vlad
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 3:04 am

@Vlad

I never said stupid kids or jerks. I did say "you fuckin' bastard" when Brad started to shoot at me for no reason. As far as the match and clan battle goes, we won. I did not forfeit, i ended the clan battle because you guys where cheating. I also realized today looking back at things, that when we where in our second, match about the same time that Jess was attacked by someone who was not in the battle anymore, i was getting shot from the complete different opposite site. How i know? i was standing against a wall inside the ruïne and someone shot me in the stomach. How the hell could anyone who was standing on the complete other side shoot me in that area, can u explain that. So it must of been someone from far away and using a carcano or rolling block rifle.

@Todd

Todd i don't mind if you stay on here. You are a decent guy, mature and you where the only one who didn't attack me when the clan battle was over.

As far as Vlad goes, you out of here buster!

Maybe in the future we might do another clan battle with the lawmen, but in gang matches!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:55 am

Thank you Ronny, I really appreciate the compliment.

I think someday we may be able to battle again, but we should wait at least a month or two for all the anger to cool down somewhat. I agree with the idea about gang matches - clearly free roam battles don't work out all that well due to difficulties with dead players spawning in the middle of the battle, going where they shouldn't or potentially shooting who they shouldn't.

One point I would like to suggest is that you take an hour or two sometime to help Cat test her connection and make sure her network configuration is set up properly - that way, we can meet up for a prompt start and won't have to worry about participants having to sit out.

Here's to a more organised relation between our clans *raises glass*
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 5:37 am

You right about the spawning point, i hadn't considered that when i lay the challenge. Gang matches or gang shootouts would be better and fair. No chance of cheating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report from the battle   Report from the battle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report from the battle
Page 1 of 1