reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Empty
PostSubject: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:17 am

There will be a gathering schedules for this saturday for the PS3 division. Not sure what we will do, probably have that lawmen clan battle if we can agree on the matches loadout.

Gathering will be at 08.00 PM GMT/03.00 PM EST.

Hope to see you there you lols. Razz

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:28 am

Just to clarify, are we gonna have the battle at 7PM GMT, or 8PM GMT? or did you mean 8PM your time? lol, because i was thinking about 7pm GMT, just to clear any confusion
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:37 am

We meet up at 08.00 PM GMT. With we, i mean me and my boys. I have back on my friendlist, Vlad, i will PM you. i know you and the lawmen start things of at 07.00 PM GMT, so we'll see. As far as the matches goes, we maybe should restrict ourself to PvP matches, just keep it all clean and clear. We can go to a Private match as one clan and two devide in two clans.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:41 am

Wouldnt it be easier for us (or you) to go into a private match and then just send a game invite to me? Then me and my posse will come there, we can decide that on the day.

PvP - as in only Gang Shootouts, or what?
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:00 am

Whatever works is fine with me. yeah, gang matches.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:32 am

Okay then, see you there.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)   Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saturday gathering juli 07 - (PS3)
Page 1 of 1