reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Empty
PostSubject: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 pm

first i would like to request a day or two, out of the week, that we get together and do things....
1. as Vagabonds we need something that we do and we are known for. for instance, the lawmen have 'patrols'on fr sessions. as Vagabonds, could be as simple as riding through free roam looking for other posse's to mess with...like a 'pillage and plunder' day or something.
....everyone give idea's on this....
2. when we set up things like clan batlles, we should get together and find a good way of practicing at least a couple times b4 the battles. its for practice, but more than that, we need to get together as a clan more often and learn how to play with each other...give us more chemistry as a clan. that way we can go in a just wreck people. cuz i like to win, and no matter how good each of us are, that dont mean we are gonna be a good team. i know we are just starting and these things will come with time, but i thought it would be good time to bring this stuff up. as far as practicing for clan battles and stuff like that. i think it would be best to do PvP stuff..see'in how clan battles are basically team death match(PvP).
along with this stuff comes the planning it out and getting eveyone together for it...we need an events callendar.
what do u guys think...
lets get some ideas in, come up with some plans and really get the ball rolling for our clan
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:38 pm

I'm all for that, Jess, but i don't know if all our members think like we do.

BTW, we have weekly gatherings on saturday, but they have been consumed by clan battles the last 2 weeks.

I also gonna emply a rule for leaders and co-leaders. I want every leader or co-leader to pop in the forum at least once in a 2 days. I saw that Jack hasn't been on the forum for more than 5 days and i will not tolerate that any longer.

I will also set a minimum post count for leaders and co-leaders and at the end of the month i will make a report of that. I need some consistency from all leaders and co-leaders. There's no room for slackers here in the vagabonds clan.
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 am

it wouldnt hurt anything to get together twice a week, honestly im thinking more but twice a week for what we got at this point should be no problem at all.
.....it is a new clan, i would like to see some integrity in our members. whats the sence of signing on and being commited for 3 or 4 days, then not being invovled.
when we get more members, it'll get better, but its only gonna work with motivated members.
next time i ask someone to join and they say they will; then they never do, why should i keep asking and even count on em
its bullshit, makes me wonder why join a clan if the clan members....'scratch that'...if the CLAN LEADERS dont join.
it seems only 4 of us are motivated...i guess we'll see after friday and saturday.
and dont get me wrong, im a Vagabond and thats the way its gonna stay.
@ronny
i hope this fri. and sat. go well
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 am

I'm ready to kicj some lawmen ass and don't forget we have Cat with us and Brian was also gonna join, right?
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:51 am

yes Cat, Brian, and Myself for sure, and Chris said he would do his best to be there.
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:00 am

I saw Umbrell go online yesterday, so we maybe can count on him as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..   Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vagabonds Events/Get togethers/Practice b4 battles..
Page 1 of 1