reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An offer from another clan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

An offer from another clan Empty
PostSubject: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 am

I received an offer yesterday from another clan, namely Mad Lads. Here is the message he send me:

Hey, LegendKiller. I have seen your posse, I have seen mine. As you may
not know, I am a member of Mad Lads. The younger division of the Mad Men
(members voted the best posse on this site).

Let me get straight at it. So, would YOU and your crew like to become
Mad Lads? We're active, but we could need more members. We're a fun and
loyal bunch. And I'm sure we could come up with something like you
becoming a forum moderator, and leading a website for us. (We have our
own private forum and colours, look at my profile). Alas, you becoming
one of our leaders.

I told him he can shove his offer there where the sun doesn't shine.

Think i would give up the Vagabonds to be a Mad Lad! Only when hell freezes over!

We will collide with the Mad Lads soon, no doubt, but it will be in a CLAN BATTLE.

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:48 am

That's a good choice, i would never make a coallition with them myself. Gotta trust the closest people you know. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:50 am

I know who's in that clan. Says enough. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:00 am

they try to get as many people as possible in their clan by writing that it's the best posse on reddead.net chosen by the users..... well the only proper posse's on reddead i know are them and D Wild Bunch... so not much choice *sigh*
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:23 am

Thats not what i meant. A few of their high ranked members are former members of The Lawmen. affraid
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:59 am

in the Mad Men, not in the Mad Lads though. Yeah, former XBOX people ran off there.... CadetDan, DNAGirl... i think. That's why i would never be part of them either - dont wanna join the traitors.
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:10 am

Didn't Roo5ter joined as well?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 5:54 am

He might have - i never really got to know himm. If he did - then boo him!
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:19 am

us traitors?? hmm!! nice choice of words! and cadetdan is a leader of the madlads and a friend of mine.....
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:33 am

well, more clan battles = more fun
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:48 am

Cat, i was talking about the Mad Men...
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 6:49 am

why are the mad men traitors??

if so then i apologize, ive had a migraine all day im very on edge Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 am

Not the Mad Men... the former-lawmen that ran to the Mad Men...

you see, i dont like the Mad Men at all Very Happy which the reason for my mini-rants. My apologies for the misunderstandings
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:09 am

ah ok Smile well if it makes you feel any better lead and gold tried our best to get them to join us, we even offered them cookies, chocolate chip and all!! AND MILK!, but nope Sad
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 11:13 am

I was actualy talking about Roo5ter and how he vanished from one day to the other. I wasn't talking about CadetDan or Kelly, Cat.

Well, what the hell does it matter now.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:26 pm

Wow, were making some enemies. But your right, we will never capitulate to anyone!!!
Back to top Go down
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor
thepyroarcher

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 9:19 pm

LegendKiller wrote:
I was actualy talking about Roo5ter and how he vanished from one day to the other. I wasn't talking about CadetDan or Kelly, Cat.

Well, what the hell does it matter now.

i werent speaking to you ronny, the lawman ambassador (who is that btw??) called em traitors and id presumed he was speaking about the whole xbox division that left with me, at no point did i say that to u :S ..............
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Code:
the lawman ambassador

Thats Vlad, the new clan leader. Stu made a 15 year old clan leader. laugh
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 2:37 am

perfect age for the madlads....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 am

LegendKiller wrote:
Code:
the lawman ambassador

Thats Vlad, the new clan leader. Stu made a 15 year old clan leader. laugh

...and that 15 year old beat your clan two weeks ago Smile

Im not that "new", btw, i was Clan leader since mid-April, and the clan is doing ever-so-great after the departure of our FORMER leader, so there's nothing funny in this Very Happy

arrogance will lead you nowhere, so how about we keep silent until Saturday comes, eh? Then we can prove all our words in our actions. Otherwise it's just pointless. But why am i saying this to a bunch of grown-ups who know much more than me...
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:03 am

Quote :
arrogance will lead you nowhere

Indeed. Hypocrit much, huh. tongue
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:16 am

Haha, let's have it your way then, shall we? Wink

Quote :
Did he joinded another clan and was too fucking lazy too write a goodby note, that sun of a bitch.

You wrote that on LeftyGuns' application when he joined another clan.

Now, excuse me, but weren't you the one who did that yourself? For those who dont know, in the middle of july i came across a new topic on reddead.net by LegendKiller about making a new clan. I knew that that was Ronny, so i went to RDL to check if he wrote anything there - nope, he didnt. Turns out he left the clan without writing a any resignation. He only wrote it after he sorted everything out with making a new clan and made a new account on RDL to write it.

So, Ronny, who's the hypocrite now? Double standards? I think so. So you better drop that attitude if you've been wrong in the past yourself.

____

Sorry everyone else for my wall of text, just thought i should bring up some facts from the past of your current Leader.
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 am

Stop fucking around with my busines, Vlady boy and go and suck on a popsicle.

The only reason i stand for your bullshit is because we're in the middle of a clan battle. Can't wait to kick your teenie little ass off this forum once this is over. atsch!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:30 am

haha how expected :') Instead of a proper response you just start swearing at me. Turns out you can't argue with the facts, huh? I agree, that is very mature behaviour there, Ronny. lol

Of course no one here will support me, everyone will start writing shit about me and defend you, obviously. However, i will still stand firm on my opinion, and i know that there will be at least on person here that deep inside will feel that i have a right to write what i wrote there above - because those are FACTS.

Expecting a new wave of swears coming at me after i post this - fire ahead!
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 5:35 am

I can say only this.. doublefinger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   An offer from another clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An offer from another clan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next