reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Manditory changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:51 am

Hello Vagabonds!

What the hell happened after our clan battle against The Lawmen?! I tought we did good and i tought things where gonna pick up for the best, but apparently i was wrong.

I'm sorry to say, but i don't see any commitment from any of you, from the exceptence of Jess.

Starting with Chriz. You came on real strong in the beginning but you lack of interest in the clan and the clan forum has cost you your stripes. You are no longer PS3 leader.

Jack (Forsyth) i haven't seen online at all after the lawmen battle, he says there something with his laptop but he even didn't contact me by PS3 to tell me of his absence, that much he's interested in the clan. Same for Jack, he's no longer European PS3 leader. I don't think he even knew he was PS3 leader.

I will make Jess PS3 leader and if Brian shows a little more activity here on the forum i would make him PS3 co-leader. Jess is the only one who's active on the forum and on PS3.

I don't about the others like Umbrells and Dragonfire. i see them come online now and then but same thing, i don't see them take initiative.

I will be rutheless against form of lack, disrespect and inactivity. there for the following members will be deleted very shortly cause of their lack of interest and dedication in this clan.

Jack (Forsyth) will be deleted from the roster in 4 days.

Also, i will probably delete the XBOX division. there is no interest in that division and the division leader apparently doens't find it neccesary to do something about that.

There for the XBOX division will be deleted shortly and Red Dead Vagabonds will be a PS3 only clan.

Jess and me will do whatever is neccessary to build this clan up to better status. If we can't succeed in that, it will be the end of the Red Dead Vagabonds.

I'm very dissapointed in some of you. Where is the love for the clan. Sad

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
Anonymous

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Thanks for adding me to the Ambassadors group, email notification just came through. Appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
thegross_1
PS3 Co-leader
PS3 Co-leader
thegross_1

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 8:46 am

Sorry guys, know i haven't been active on the forum lately. om also sad that i Haven t been able to take part in the activates that Jess planed. i work from 6am to 4pm EST, so i usually miss stuff that is planned during the week. On the weekends is another story Smile... Also, i started classes back, so on Tuesdays and Thursday nights, i wont get home untl 10pm EST. BUT i will start bring in recruits, so we can make this a competitive clan!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:56 pm

No one on XBOX wants to play RDR, that's why Badass Battalion is doing so well Razz
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 am

alright. i understand.
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 8:29 am

i think part of the problem is, that this game has been out for almost two years....i think, and some people are actually tired of it. ill never tire of this game. when vice city for r* came out, i played that game nonstop for like 4 years. and this one is even better....so...
that also implies that most people that want to be in a clan, are already in them.
i had this problem when i started my own clan in mag. but it took a few months and we eventually got regular members....still do....that play and participate.
thats what this clan is gonna take is just more time. ill be on board till ronny says its done.
we might want to think about partnering up with another one or two clans, that would really help.
@ brian, no problem bud. but at the same time thats why i asked everyone if the time and dates were gonna be an issue. i know your busy, and thats why we ask everyone to give their input because it makes the planning and getting together much easier.
@ ronny, i just feel bad that your so involved in this and you have done a great job on the Vagabonds forum. i wouldnt change anything your doing, the problem is not with you. so good job dude, and i appreciate everything your doing.
@everyone else, or maybe just chris. just let us know whats up. the problem is the preasure for us all to play alot is because our clan is so small. i can see how that would make some people shy away from wanting to play. and if your just simply bored of the game....we understand. so i dont want anyone to feel preasured to play, but at the same time it would go alot smoother if everyone involved their self as much as possible and thats to help new clan members and recruits out too.
like i said ill never tire of this game and im dedicated to this clan, but that dont mean the next guy wont get bored so it is an uphill battle.
just be patient guys...we will get more members with time. and when we do get more members that means we will have lots more stuff to do and more of us online to accompany each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Manditory changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manditory changes   Manditory changes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Manditory changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
reddeadvagabonds :: Clan business :: deleted forum-
Jump to: