reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Practice training (please read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Practice training (please read) Empty
PostSubject: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 6:25 am

Hello Vagabonds,

As you all know we have a upcoming clan battle against the lawmen this saturday at 08.00 PM GMT/03.00 PM EST/02.00 PM CST.

i would like to practice this week before we dig in this battle, so if any of you wanna practice along with me, please PM me here or on PS3 and let me know what time would be suitable for you guys. The clan battle will be in the free roam, in Tumble Weed and in Torque Madera. I wanna be prepared when we doing shin digg, so buckle up you cowboys.

Ronny Practice training (please read) 1675918420

Last edited by LegendKiller on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:16 am

I had a great time today with Jess. he joined me and we checked out Torque Madera and Tumble Weed and we came up with some great strategy's. I'm not gonna tell them, you never know wo might of eavesdrop. Razz

I wouldn't mind going over the same strategy's with jack and Chriz. We have to get together before saturday and talk things trough, so Jack and Chriz, please try and hook up with me and Jess, okay you guys. Mad
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:38 am

i had fun too...its good to finally be in a 'more legit' clan for RDR and talkin some strategy, getting ready for a clan battle!!!
looking forward to hooking up with the rest of the Vagabonds, and looking forward to the battle on sat.!!
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Strange thing is, i always fought with the lawmen, never against them. Never knew they where that good. We have use our heads and come up with a good strategy if we wanna win this thing.
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 pm

i play alot on hardcore and got a couple really good HC free roamers on my friends list. playing with these guys on HC, they have showed me alot of things that really do help. some really good strategies and techniques that work....no glitching goin on here either. its just some fundamental techniques that can give you an advatage.
when we all get together before sat., we could go over some of these things and run through some practice regimines to tighten up our skills.
what does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Yeah, optional we could get together saturday before the battle.
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:48 am

im game for anytime really, i would like to get on red dead with everyone else b4 sat. but if that dont happen ill be there sat for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practice training (please read)   Practice training (please read) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Practice training (please read)
Page 1 of 1