Its good to be bad

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

An offer from another clan

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:36 am

Ummm... you didnt say anything, you put an image.....
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

pics speak a thousand words
i dont care what happened in the past and your right, im gonna stick up for my leader. he has been nothing but helpful, he has motivated me to be in this clan, and he has been a good leader.
now i have nothing but respect for the lawmen, but i have to be honest...seems that you like to get a rise out of ronny. i can see you have been going back and forth with each other for a bit. but thats only business between you and ronny i presume, but he dont ban you from his own forum. so it seems a little disrespectful when you dont agree with something ronny says and you gotta post it on his forum for everyone to see. why dont you just pm him? even if i could not stand you at all, i would not go to your forum and try to get a rise out of you and post it up for all your clans mates to see on your own website because im not a disrespectful person.
the past is the past and there is no reason we cant get along
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegendKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:05 am

Quote :
you didnt say anything

I said a lot, but you didn't got the message. Surprised

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:41 am

Jess, i came here only to propose a clan battle. I posted that because i cant stand when people accuse me of being someone of who they are themselves.

Whatever, i dont give a damn anymore, it's like talking to a wall here. I say one thing, people constantly reply with the same old boring stuff. Ban me for telling the truth, if you want, if that's all you can do (banning and swearing), i dont care, just like Ronny didnt care when we banned/deleted him multiple times on RDL/CC.

And by the way, Jess, i dont see anything wrong in me posting what i Ronny did. YOU people should know some other sides of your leader, dont you? It's useless waiting for a thank even though you didnt know it.

Im out of here until Saturday, continue writing your accusations against me, i dont mind having a read and a laugh.
Back to top Go down
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:19 am

i know its hard to understand what someone means unless you are in front of them to read the facial expresions.
all i meant to say was that this is between you and ronny, the rest of us, besides Cat i think, have no clue why you two have bad blood. and we dont want to know cuz it seems pretty personal. thats why i was saying to pm him for that type of stuff.
ronny has done a good job for us few Vagabonds. so of course im gonna stick up for him, and the fact that im a Vagabond alone, im gonna stick up for all my members no matter what....it dont have anything to do with you, or your business with him.
i beleive 100% its the same loyalty with the lawmen.
i didnt mean any disrespect to you, and i took none from you. if you have something personal with him, please take it up with him, personally.
i would rather keep having more battles and do different types of battles with you guys, but it dont look like thats gonna happen.
so you see, i mean no disrespect.
dont want to ban you either, i have no reason to. cant get down on someone for standing for what they beleive. im just asking to keep it between you and ronny, cuz if anyone comes on here for whatever reason getting pissy with our members, whether we know why or not, we stick up for our own. just like any other clan would. so it seems best if you want to flame one of us for whatever, than keep it in a pm....please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:18 pm

RIGHT, im fed up now, vlad ronny didnt post a resignation?? strange that! because im pretty sure a fair few months ago, i was PMed by jamie to tell me ronny had resigned, on checking the lawmen site I read a RESIGNATION post by ronny, stating that he had grown bored of the game and then I believe he gave YOUR name as a recommended new leader,(way to bite the hand that feeds you) and it strange how this post magically DISAPPEARED the moment this situation happens or maybe its still their, but it looks like stu went on a deleteing spree, so I would hush it if I was you!.

and you know what if your going to come here and attempt to stir trouble then maybe I should come to the lawmen and tell everyone THE REAL REASON WHY I LEFT, see how stu f*cking handles that!, dunno why ive been so nice to him!

and to be honest ronny, we dont need vlad on this site, he knows what day the battle is on and time, theirs no need for him here if his just going to cause trouble, I would of IP banned him personally by now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegendKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:06 am

Do u people understand now why i realy left the Lawmen? You see what a bunch of hypocrits they are. You think they are your friends and than they stab you in the back and they stab you in the back in a fashion that realy hurts. The real reason i left the lawmen was that i felt that my heart wasn't in that clan anymore, but i didn't say that because i didn't want anybody to think that it was their fault. I wrote my resignation, but i can't proof that now, because they probably deleted all my threads by now. And that is the same reason why i left Charley Company, because i was stabbed in the back and it fucking hurt.

@administrators

If you see anyone registering and you are convinced that they are someone from the lawmen, you have my permission to delete their account.

God, its so easy now i left to talk dirt about me. And the thing that aggravates me the most is to that i considered these people to be my true friends. Sad but true.

Lets finish this lawmen business saturday. I don't ever wanna deal with them again.

thepyroarcher
Site Advisor
Site Advisor

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:36 am

ronny, remove this lawmen from the site, i would myself but as im not a real member it is not my place to make such a decision, but their is no reason for him to be here, especially if he chooses to uphold the lies that stu has stuffed down his throat, I saw first hand that you did indeed post a resignation, he makes you sound like a coward, and you are not, remove him ronny, and let them taste vegabond and lead and gold bullets on saturday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegendKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:39 am

Sure i can remove him, but they can register under another name. IP ban would be better. I have to check if i can receive their IP adres. I will remove Vlad from the forum.

jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:46 am

ronny told me yesterday he removed the guy
i tried to be nice to that guy but all he wanted to do was get under ronny's skin, what an asshole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LegendKiller
Admin

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:53 am

They are still pissed that i left the lawmen. Now they talk dirt about me in the hope all the vagabonds would leave me and the clan. My guts tells me Stu is behind all this, what do u think Cat?

To be honest, i always considered Stu to be a kind and pleasant man. After you left, things wheren't the same anymore, Cat. You realy did a great job running the XBOX divisiona nd a lot of the 360 guys, like Jamie and Dan respected you. All that came to an end when u left. Things are still good now, but believe me, more people will eave the lawmen once they found out who they realy dealing with.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An offer from another clan   

Back to top Go down

An offer from another clan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2