reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A message from the clan leader

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

A message from the clan leader  Empty
PostSubject: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:58 am

PLEASE DO REMEMBER THERE IS A CLAN BATTLE TODAY AT 08.00 PM GMT / 02.00 CST / 03.00 PM EST. MUCH ABLIGED AND HOPE TO SEE YOU VAGABONDS THERE. WE GONNA START THINGS OF IN TUMBLE WEED, SO DON'T FORGET TO BRING YOUR BLUNDERBUS Razz

With two new vagabonds, Brian and Grim, i feel our clan is growing with time.

Thats why i wanna ask every single one of you to stay active here on the forum and on PS3 or XBOX. I know all you including me have lives, go to school, have a girlfriend, boyfriend, wife, husband or whatever, but please in the importance of the clan, always try when possible to pop in the forum and look for news about the clan and upcoming activities.

Now that there are more of us, i will start arranging more clan battles, events and challenges that gives us great fun.

If you do go on vacation or you gonna be without internet connection, please write a message about it at the Departures, Resignations & Vacation forum, you can find that at the main forum page. that way we always know if one of our members are gonna be gone for a while.

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Ronny
clan leader

Vagabond with proud!!!

Last edited by LegendKiller on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

PostSubject: Re: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:07 am

will do
as ps3 co-leader i would also like to add, if you wll be absent....please drop us a line on the ps3 too...incase one of us dont have access to a comp. or cant use the forum on ps3 or xbox
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Guys, Im so sorry i couldnt make the game today, I was at the beach with my mom, its her birthday, and i was really busy. I will try my best from here on out to hit u guys up on info faster, and not miss them. From here on out, it should be smooth sailing, exept for sports. But no more family, not too long before school. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it though.
Back to top Go down
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

PostSubject: Re: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:55 am

Try and let us know next time that you not gonna participate. We where waiting for you for more than half an hour!
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 am

Im really sorry, but I should be there this saturday!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A message from the clan leader    A message from the clan leader  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A message from the clan leader
Page 1 of 1