reddeadvagabonds
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its good to be bad

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reorganazation of the clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKiller
Admin
LegendKiller

Reorganazation of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Reorganazation of the clan   Reorganazation of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:12 am

Next month i will reorganize the clan, forum, leaders and co-leaders.

Thats right! Your job will be on the line. Meaning, that i will hand out the division leaders and co-leaders positions to the person who shows the most effort and dedication to the clan.

i think its only natural that a member who put a lot of effort gets the higher ranked position than a member who shows less or absolutely no effort and dedication to the clan, i'm sure you can agree on this.

I will announce the new leaders and co-leaders after the clan battle against D Wild Bunch, wich will normaly be at september 3.

Many thanks up front.

Ronny
Back to top Go down
https://reddeadvagabonds.forumotion.com
jess311420
PS3 Leader
PS3 Leader
jess311420

Reorganazation of the clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reorganazation of the clan   Reorganazation of the clan Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:41 am

i see these guys (d wild bunch) around hc pvp sessions alot, yeah, they r pretty good.
we got our work cut out for us, it'll be alot of fun! i cant wait! we really need to polish up our clan b4 we ever battle these guys....
@ronny
i understand. the thing that upsets me about it, is that im new, brian is new, and we got a couple others that have registered. none of us have been able to even get one sesion in with our leaders. thats gonna make people not want to stay in our clan.
im gonna do all i can to help make this a good clan...we have the potential to be a bad-ass clan, so why not?
Back to top Go down

Reorganazation of the clan
Page 1 of 1